This is a kind of problem that the users are facing now a days the most. The problem after the system is infected with some kind of virus the My Document folder. So we are forced to find out some solution. So here it is. This is the game of Registry. Start playing game following the given rules :
Some virus while infecting the computer changes the registry value of the Userinit and PersistBrowsers in the registry which causes this problem. So to resolve the issue you need to set the values to the original.
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoft
- In the right pane, right-click Userinit, and then click Modify.
- In the Edit String dialog box, type Windows installation drive letter:WINDOWSsystem32userinit.exe under Value data, and then click OK.
- Locate and then click the following registry sub key:
In the right pane, right-click PersistBrowsers, and then click Modify.
- In the Edit DWORD Value dialog box, type 0 under Value data, and then click OK.
- Quit Registry Editor, and then restart the computer.
Note : Kindly export the registry before making any changes to it so that in case if it doesn’t work you can restore them later on.